Monday, January 24, 2011

Link: Most Memorable Moments of Marvel Women Semifinals List

I owe you guys a "How a return to magic-based powers can actually save the Scarlet Witch as a hero" post, but it's getting late in my timezone. Instead, go read the list of Most Memorable Moments of Marvel Women at Girls Read Comics Too, and let them know if you want to do a writeup. Some nice ones made it, too. Jan walking out on Hank when he hits her, Storm beating Callisto, Valkyrie's "I do NOT hate men, Sub-mariner, I merely KNOW I’m as GOOD as they are", Jean Grey in Dark Phoenix Saga and so on.

No Wanda, but on the bright side that means no "No more mutants."

Also, I don't mean to brag but--Wait, yes I do. Two of those are ones I suggested, the Jan Van Dyne and Valkyrie moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment