Monday, May 12, 2008

And now for something awesome.


Remember that Marvel/DC Olympics poll I linked to?

Here's the results:
As for the swimsuit competition, well, I got about 100 different nominations, which would have broke your LJ to have a vote, so I'm gonna declare all you fanboys and fangirls and your dirty minds winners!

Although if we went by nominations, our overall swimsuit champion would be Nightwing, Mr. Dick Grayson himself, who snagged 20 nominations all by himself. Must have been his early green Speedo years.
As far as the girls went, Power Girl got 4, the most nominations for a girl nominee.


I love the Internet some days.

6 comments:

  1. lol xD

    We win! :D

    *cheers*

    I thought of Nightwing.. but I thought that he'd win hands down neways and I was right! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you for the opportunity to inflict Wolverine in Speedos on the world.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nightwing and Power Girl are fine, but I support the individual who nominated Mogo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's something weirdly appropriate about this. I can just imagine Dick on the runway, wiping the tears from his eyes as he waves to the crowd...

    ReplyDelete