Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Wow

Don't expect things to go back to normal immediately. This does not mean I'm finished. Somewhere around 49K, the wildly different plotlines just then started to converge. I THOUGHT I had one wrapped up, but I missed a logical detail and had to throw a quick twist in. Aside from that, I have four other major plotlines to wrap together neatly before I'm truly finished. I just couldn't go to bed at 49914. I just couldn't.

I need a nap now. Anyone up for NaNoFiMo with me?

6 comments:

  1. Ragnell,

    You are my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    My envy knows no bounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats.

    NaNoFiMo sounds like it'd be right up my alley. I've got five-plus chapters to go on THE PIRATE KING (something I started last year and have been working on all this,) so I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congrats!

    You are now officially a novelist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Now to just have to find a way to bring the story to a close. Just remember...happy endings are for lazy writers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be there for NaNoFiMo, rain or shine.

    ReplyDelete