Saturday, March 18, 2006

So I didn't post anything on St. Patrick's Day...

I didn't feel up to it. I'd had a long night at work. It left me wondering why I only ever get to go out to the plane when there's a problem that's not actually there, that we need to sit and try and duplicate for the entire shift.

Oh, and why I always get broken ground support equipment. That wastes a few hours.

I'm green everyday anyway.

But I've also got a smidgeon of Irish Ancestry, so here's a belated gift courtesy of Green Lantern Corps: Recharge #5:

6 comments:

  1. I wonder what planet Elvis Lantern is from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just posted about this guy as well. This image has rescued comics for me for the next little while. I was on the verge of making a purge.

    I love how he's TCB. Takin' Care a Bidness!

    Between this comic and Bubba Ho-Tep, I've discovered I love fictional Elvis. Suspicious Minds has been running through my head for days now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw an animatronic deer head mounted on a pillar in Wal Mart that sang "Suspicious Minds." I was utterly certain I'd had a stroke, but then I realized that other people could see it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if he sings the Green Lantern oath?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elvis is not dead.

    He's left Earth to join the Green Lantern Corps.

    It's much cooler than that honorary DEA badge that Nixon gave him.

    puff

    ReplyDelete