Monday, April 25, 2011

Hey, I'm looking forward to a Wonder Woman comic again.

Courtesy Mizzelle, this early August solicit:
DC RETROACTIVE: WONDER WOMAN – THE ‘80s #1
Artist Rich Buckler teams up with writer Roy Thomas as Wonder Woman must battle Silver Swan to protect her secret identity from being revealed.
ONE-SHOT • On sale AUGUST 3 • 56 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T


The Retro-Active stuff is set in the era he wrote during, so I believe we can safely say that we'll be seeing this Silver Swan.



My favorite Silver Swan.

In case you haven't been paying attention or just found this blog today, my last two posts have been gushing over Roy Thomas-written Wonder Woman. You'll find all my recent Roy Thomas gushing here, here, and here.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit that all of these retro comics sound like a LOT of fun.

    ReplyDelete