Sunday, January 01, 2006

Secrets of the Sidebar: Group Two

Group Two: Thanagarians, Subtext, Stuffed Animals and other Blogging Essentials
  • Seven Hells! -- A good sign I'm going to be linking to someone is when I find myself instantly start laughing at a post, without really realizing why.
  • The Absorbascon -- Scipio was the first person I linked to. Everybody links to Scipio, because he is that funny. This remains one of my favorite images ever.


  1. Whooohooo!

    So this is what "The Champagne Room" looks like...


  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  3. Yay! Thanks, Ragnell. You're tops on my list too. Don't hold it against me I haven't posted since mid-December...I've been in London and posting on my other (non-comics) blog. I'll catch up soon.

    Thansk for the kudos!