I think this may be the most I've ever posted in such a short period of time, but don't get used to it. My apartment is a hideous mess after the Winter Holiday Gift-Giving Extravaganza. I am avoiding the inevitable clean-up.
And Psychocat enjoys the wrapping paper so much I can't take it off of him in good conscience.
Also, I like my skin, I like my hands, and I would very much like for my skin to stay on my hands. I call him Psychocat for a reason, you know.
(Click Here to play a game)Let's play the Match Game.
I've been avoiding cleaning by reading many interesting blogs.
I've found many interesting quotes.
Match the Quote with the Blog it was found on.
A) The Absorbascon
B) Beacoup Kevin
C) Diana Crabtree
D) Double Articulation
E) Facedown in the Gutters
F) Focused Totality
G) Lady, That's My Skull
H) Melancholic Feminista
I) Once Upon a Dreamer
J) Reporting On Marvels and Legends
K) Respendant Beard
L) Seven Hells!
N) So So Silver Age
O) Tales to Mildly Astonish
P) The Zeta-Beam
1) Aim high, because even though you still might miss the target, you won't shoot your own feet off.
2) Anybody whose origin is "Attempted Suicide Because I'm Too Cool to Live" is alright by me, jack.
3) It takes a hell of a man to wear a satin vest around someone like Jonah Hex.
4) (by the way, if they make Ralph Dibny gay, I don't think I'll ever stop laughing)
5) If there's a plus to the recent controversy about how unfriendly the industry is to women (which, frankly, seems like an extended debate over the blueness of sky)...
6) Now I don't didn't particularly want to see naked astronaut ass in a comic book...
7) As far as I can tell, only two heroes don't trust Hal: Batman, who everyone ignores because he's a paranoid looney, and Hawkman, who everyone ignores because he's a jerk.
8) However, to my knowledge, Amy is not a were-lesbian.
9) Yes, I know I made that word up.
10) So let's review: evil Superboy-Prime. No weaknesses. The power to move planets with his bare hands. If you're not scared, you should be.
12) I shouldn't be worrying about things like that anyway but I live in the real world.
13) ...I am a simpleminded sort that likes punching, drinking, and Fin Fang Foom.
14) Does anyone beside Pat Robertson use the word smote?
15) The bartender was very nice, good thing because otherwise I might hate her for her equally nice boobs.
16) ...when he turns his attention to the undead German army and the homicidal Angelic Hosts, however, things go awry.
17) That means stories about cops and doctors and housewives, not about guys in tights or your sad emo ass.
(I hope you can at least get your own.)