Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Observations From Across Cyberspace-time

Now, I wouldn't dream of rampaging, but I thought I'd share some findings with you:

"After this whole crisis is over I don't think Batman will trust pretty much anybody...except probably Superman...and maybe Wonder Woman."
(Symphony of Six, April 15th 2005, 03:02 PM)

Other observations about Batman: "... an arrogant sociopathic arse whose not tougher than Hal Jordan or Rich Dragon in a real fight." (Cappadonna, April 23rd 2005, 11:54 AM)

"I am not for one second suggesting that the JLA are perfect but....bugger it I've talked myself into not buying it anymore..."
(Aidy, July 13th 2005, 8:08 AM)

Why is Sinestro beyond redemption? "Sinestro has a flamboyantly evil mustache. And a funny shaped head. And the first three letters of his name are S-I-N." (Gingold, November 15th 2005, 2:13 AM)

The fight depicted on the Infinite Crisis #5 Cover: "I want Superman to win" (Dave Anthony Tomaine, November 14th 2005, 5:07 PM)

"How many teams does space need in the DCU anyway?

That's what the old Crisis was for, it killed off all these crazy things. Then they hired Geoff Johns and he brought them all back. Honestly, the last 2-4years have pretty much undone everything that Crisis accomplished, aside from bringing back "old Superman" from Earth 2."
(Ogul, September 27 2005, 11:04 PM)

1 comment:

  1. R.,

    These are priceless! I fell out of my chair laughing at the "I want Superman to win" posting.

    ReplyDelete