Friday, August 17, 2007

Short notes.

I know I've been quiet lately, but I am still recovering from vacation. Posting will pick up soon.

I did a convention report with Kalinara here and here. (I also managed to get a very abbreviated version of my feature out as well.)

I also sold a story last month. Its only a two-page story, but its money. The book's been sent to the printers, and I'll link it here when its on sale.

And the 16th Carnival of Feminist SF/F Fans has been posted! I am still looking for hosts. Email me if interested.

4 comments:

  1. Are we ever going to hear your observations on the last Potter? I've been curious to hear your take on some of the events ever since that 'when should I' teaser you posted after it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on selling your story! You're going to be a published Author now!

    It sounds as though you all had a blast at Wizardworld.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *taps mic*

    Is this joint on? Hit me via the IM. Congrats on your story sell :)

    ReplyDelete