Thursday, February 15, 2007

Personal Note: To Anyone Who's Tried to Contact Me.

I'm on dayshift this month and its cut into my free time, so if I'm curt over instant messenger or not answering e-mail and comments, that's why. Also why I'm missing a lot of posts I'd otherwise comment on since the New Year. My various blogs are only getting updated as I need to write/vent/make jokes to preserve my sanity.

I'd like to stay social, but trying to stay social gets stressful enough that a relaxation activity becomes extremely tasking as you try not to offend everybody you know but can't get to speaking to them right away.

I have to prioritize, I know.

Anyway, that's my blanket "no offense or snubbing meant" disclaimer.

1 comment:

  1. That's okay, it just means we have to start a "Ragnell doesn't socialize" meme ;).

    Verification word: fdttcnt, how you'd spell 50 Cent's name if he were from the 5th Dimension.

    ReplyDelete