Tagged by Reappropriate
1. One book that changed your life
Magickal Herbalism by Scott Cunningham
2. One book you have read more than once
Hogfather by Terry Pratchett
3. One book you would want on a desert island
Fearless Girls, Wise Women, and Beloved Sisters edited by Kathleen Regan.
4. One book that made you laugh
Tantra: The Way of Acceptance by Osho
5. One book that made you cry
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis
6. One book you wish had been written
Respecting Your Character's Religion: A Resource for Comic Book Writers by L. Fortuner
7. One book you wish had never been written
I'm going to cheat here and give two broad categories that cover the absolute worst of two religions. All books analyzing current politics for signs of the Endtimes and all recipe-style Spell-books should be retconned out of existence.
If that's unacceptable, then The Once and Future King by TH White (On my bookshelf there's a collected edition, so it counts as one)
8. One book you are currently reading
Tarot Journeys by Yasmine Galernorn
9. One book you have been meaning to read
The Second Sex by Simone Beauvoir
10. Now tag five people!
Damn, I hate tagging people. I almost never respond to tags myself, but I liked this one. Anyway, Kalinara, Chris Sims, Steven, Tekanji, and Kevin should offer some variety, should they choose to accept this.