Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Rumors

There is a bad Wonder Woman TV pilot script floating around, and pretty much everything on it sounds like a checklist of "Things that will annoy Wonder Woman fans." I feel safe in ignoring this as a prank or a journalist reading the absolute worst possible interpretation of events at the moment. Even if it's real, scripts go through a shit-ton of changes before they show up on screen.

I think it's just that we've seen so much horrible shit in her comic and horrible idiocy suggested by Hollywood about her that we'll believe anything as long as it's bad enough. I expect heavy drinking on premier night, but I'm not breaking out the whiskey yet.

2 comments:

  1. When I first heard about this I was excited, because Joss Whedon was going to be involved and he's amazing. Now that he isn't in the picture it seems that the project is just a little hopeless. I predict a lot of disappointment and anger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder Woman Drinking Game?

    Entirely new supporting cast: take a shot for each new cast member

    Bungled mythology reference: take a shot

    Reference to the WRONG mythology: two shots for Rome, drain the glass for Not Greco-Roman At All

    When did she get THAT power? Take a shot.

    ... and so forth.

    ReplyDelete