Monday, December 01, 2008

A bit cranky lately.

I've been having a dry streak writingwise, as evidenced by the nearly dead state of this blog.  But there are moments, moments when I cheer up.  Moments when I lift my head to peer out from my subterranean lair.  Moments when I feel the world is worth living in, that it doesn't deserve to be destroyed in a hellish clash of fire and ice.  Moments when figure that yes, humanity is a species worth continuing.   Moments when I feel that there's a spark of nobility buried deep within the soul of every person on the planet no matter how small and petty they may seem.  Moments when I feel like setting my pen to paper in praise of all creation!

And in these moments
I need only check my bloglines for those thoughts to clear right up.

More on the endless irritation of my existence later.

1 comment:

  1. You have those moments too? On the other hand, you are over there surrounded by all that fabulous dark German beer.

    ReplyDelete