Thursday, April 03, 2008

Superteen Extraordinaire!

Can I trust this?

The date is April 1st on that Press Release. But it's not so utterly unbelievable that it would make a funny prank. Of coruse, given the subject matter of the show it might be appropriate to announce that as a prank. I'd be devastated if I believed this and it was an April Fool's joke, because I would love to get my hands on a Freakazoid DVD. It would make a wonderful addition to the "Remnants of My Wasted Youth" section of my entertainment collection.

Any word on this?

5 comments:

  1. It's not an April Fool's joke. It's really coming out. (Ditto for Tiny Toons and Birds of Prey.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confirmed by another blog as not an April Fool:

    http://zvbxrpl.blogspot.com/2008/04/tiny-toons-and-freakazoid-dvds.html

    Now, I must do a little happy dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think this has to be genuine because-

    Cop: Hey, Bryan, wanna go and get a Frozen Yogurt?

    DO I?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

    I have waited, and resisted bootlegs and cons, and prayed to the HEAVENS and it is here.

    This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete