1) Once again, John is the only Lantern with any brains.
2) They are seriously foreshadowing that someone is going to come after Jim again.
3) I have some conspiracy theories about Scarface (the female Lantern burned in the fight with the AntiMonitor) but I'm going to let them stew until we get more information in this plot. I will say that I'm increasingly hopeful that this all ends with Ganthet returning to Oa and declaring that he's taking over again because the Council is full of idiots and cowards.
4) Notice that Boodika is the only one of the Lost Lanterns who is still hostile to Hal.
5) I'm annoyed there's no hint as to who the first Blue will be. I'm hoping for a female human.
6) Does anyone else get the feeling that at DC when male characters kill (Black Adam, Wonderman) it sends them to villain territory, but female heroes can kill and stay heroes (Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Manhunter)? Some sexism at work where women are thought to be less frightening and men less rational, maybe?