Thursday, May 31, 2007

Carnival Notes

The 14th Carnival of Feminist Science Fiction and Fantasy Fans is up at Heroine Content, featuring the highlights of the Mass Comics Outrage of May 2007 and some of the more interesting things that I missed while following that.

I'll be hosting the 15th Carnival myself on Feminist SciFi -- The Blog! on July 1. Deadline for Submissions is June 29th. It will be a special Wiscon edition, so I'd like to get as many Wiscon reports as possible. I won't be restricitng the content to just that, but I'd like a sizeable section on con writeups. Send them to my email address or use the submission form. Guidelines are here.

In the meantime, the 12th Erase Racism Carnival at The Angry Black Woman has a lot of scifi-related posts, and the People of Colour SF Carnival is due on June 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment