Thursday, December 21, 2006

To My Older Sister,

During the winter holiday season, when the days get shorter and the nights get longer, and the primal fear of the sun never rising again reaches its height, I feel an irrational need to tell members of my family things that I've kept to myself all year long. Since today is the Winter Solstice, that irrational feeling is at its peak. So in the spirit of the season and for my own peace of mind, I have a special holiday message for you:

I want my copy of Soulwind back.

I know you still have it somewhere.

Season's Greetings,
-- Your Younger Sister.

1 comment:

  1. My dear, younger sister,

    You've spent more time near it recently than I have.

    You could have taken it then.

    Love,

    The Book Hogging Work-A-Holic

    ReplyDelete